Manduka Yoga Mat Irises gold
The PROlite® yoga mat is the perfect solution for people seeking a lightweight yoga mat with superior quality, cushion and durability. The PROlite is narrower and thinner than the original Manduka PRO™ mat making it the ideal performance yoga mat for the studio and on the go. The #1 mat recommended by teachers worldwide, built to last a lifetime.
• 4.7 mm thick mat.
• 71" x 24" / 180cm x 61cm standard length.
• An official and approved piece of the Irises artwork from Van Gogh Museum is digitally printed on the bottom left corner of the original Manduka PROLite mat.
• Custom gold color approved by Van Gogh Museum to match the artwork of Irises.
• High-density cushion for superior support and stability.
• Hygienic closed-cell material seals out moisture and bacteria. Easy to disinfect and clean.
• Proprietary dot pattern on the bottom holds the mat in place on the floor.
• Textured top layer allows you to flow between postures without sticking to the mat.
• Made in Germany from PVC that is Standard 100 OEKO-TEX®️ certified.
• Emissions-free manufacturing.
• 100% latex free.
• Each mat is handmade so may vary slightly in length.
The Van Gogh Museum and leading yoga and fitness brand Manduka have launched their first capsule collection. The Manduka x Van Gogh Museum collection is inspired by three paintings that Vincent van Gogh made during his stay at a clinic in Saint-Rémy, as well as by Van Gogh’s life, which was punctuated by periods of both mental vulnerability and strength. At the collection’s heart is a search for peace and balance, a quest with which everyone can identify.
- Article number:
- Manduka x Van Gogh Museum®
- 180 cm
- 61 cm
- 1.8 kg.
- OEKO-TEX Certified PVC