Van Gogh Facsimile The Yellow House (The Street)
Van Gogh made this drawing of The Yellow House (The Street) in October 1888 to give his brother Theo an impression of his home. Van Gogh hoped to found a painters' colony there where like-minded artists could live and work together.
This impressive facsimile is a high-quality replica developed by the Van Gogh Museum and is almost indistinguishable from the original. To ensure the highest quality possible, each facsimile is carefully examined and comes with a certificate of authenticity signed by our curator of drawings, Fleur Roos Rosa de Carvalho. The wooden frame and the passe-partout have been created by the museum's frame maker and are identical to that of the original drawing on view at the Van Gogh Museum. The facsimile is framed behind 3 mm UV-resistant Optium Museum Acrylic with an anti-static and anti-reflective finish. The frame, the paper quality and the special giclée inks have all been selected with great attention to detail to create this exquisite Museum Edition. With a colour fastness of more than 140 years, you will surely enjoy the brightness and energy of Vincent van Gogh's masterpiece for many years to come!
Van Gogh Museum Edition, true to original size. Image: 25.7 cm x 32.0 cm, with frame: 54.2 x 69.2 x 2.4 cm.
- Van Gogh, Vincent
- Original painting:
- Pencil, reed pen and pen and ink, watercolour, on paper, 25.7 cm x 32.0 cm
- Credit line:
- Van Gogh Museum, Amsterdam (Vincent van Gogh Stichting)
- Article number:
- Object number:
- Van Gogh Museum Amsterdam®
- 69.2 cm
- 54.2 cm
- 2.4 cm
- Acid-free 310 gsm paper - Mahogany wooden frame - Tru Vue Optium Museum Acrylic 3.0 mm
- Certificate of Authenticity included.
- Framed with a passe-partout identical to the original.
- OLB-certified wooden frame, handmade by our museum's frame maker.
- Giclée print with a colour fastness of at least 140 years, guaranteed by the Wilhelm Imaging Research Institute.
- Worldwide - Fast & insured - Carefully packaged