Manduka Yoga Hand Towel Irises 41x61cm
Yogitoes® is the most trusted performance yoga towel in the world! It helps prevent slipping no matter how much you move or sweat. Ultra absorbent, lightweight and quick drying. Yogitoes® features patented Skidless® Technology, which utilizes silicone nubs to grip your mat and keep you in place. Ideal for hot yoga or any super sweaty practice. Durable enough to take anywhere: the beach, the gym, pilates or traveling. Eco-friendly, every towel is made with at least four recycled plastic bottles.
• Size: 16" x 24" / 41cm x 61cm.
• An official and approved piece of Irises artwork from Van Gogh Museum is digitally printed on the Yogitoes Yoga Hand Towel.
• Ideal for hot yoga: highly absorbent, non-slip + sweat wicking.
• Grips mat with patented Skidless Technology that uses 100% silicone nubs.
Each towel is made from no fewer than four discarded plastic bottles, preventing them from entering landfills or polluting the ocean. The recycled bottles are woven into 50% poly yarn that requires 66% less energy to produce. Our rich, vibrant colors are created free of AZO, lead and heavy metal dyes to protect our workers, our customers, and our environment.
The Van Gogh Museum and leading yoga and fitness brand Manduka have launched their first capsule collection. The Manduka x Van Gogh Museum collection is inspired by three paintings that Vincent van Gogh made during his stay at a clinic in Saint-Rémy, as well as by Van Gogh’s life, which was punctuated by periods of both mental vulnerability and strength. At the collection’s heart is a search for peace and balance, a quest with which everyone can identify.
- Article number:
- Manduka x Van Gogh Museum®
- 61 cm
- 41 cm
- 100 gram
- 30% recycled polyester, 60% new polyester, 10% nylon, 100% silicone nubs